PBS Development Services: Contact with questions or for more information about available tools, ervices and training from PBS designed to support local underwriting activities.
- Toanya Kessé: 703.739.5322 | email@example.com
- Beth Drake: 703.739.5162 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- See also mypbs.org/development
National Program Underwriting Policy: Contact with questions or for information about PBS Guidelines, national underwriting credits, premier sponsorship and/or PBS national underwriting policy. ProgramUnderwritingPolicy@pbs.org
PBS Brand Management: Contact with questions or for more information about co-branding, using PBS brands, logos, and print materials, as well as access to the PBS Brand Guide.
PBS Digital Station Services: Contact for more information about PBS.org, pbskids.org, PBS Parents and PBS Teachers, including modules and related services for stations.
- PBS Digital Station Guide: http://digital.pbs.org/home/
- Contact Digital Station Services: http://digital.pbs.org/about/
- National Digital Sponsorship: Gina Felix, 703.739.5042 / email@example.com
It is worth noting that several national sponsorship entities exist that are affiliated with, but are not a part of, PBS. These include:
- Sponsorship Group For Public Television (SGPTV): Housed at WGBH, SGPTV represents underwriting inventory from WGBH as well as independent producers. Contact Suzanne Zellner: 617.300.3725. Website: http://www.sgptv.org/
- WNET/Thirteen sells their nationally-districuted programs and others. Contact: David Raphael: 312.698.8999. Web site: http://www.wnet.org/support/sponsorship/
- WETA sells their nationally-distributed program and others. Contact: Adam Gronski: 703.998.2644
- National Public Media (NPM): NPM, owned by NPR, WGBH and PBS, works with potential underwriters across the country seeking dollars for local station underwriting as part of a multi-market broadcast sponsorship, which is usually not otherwise obtainable through a local development effort: http://www.nationalpublicmedia.com
- Public Television Major Market Group (MMG): The MMG is a leadership organization of full-service PBS stations located in the top 30 U.S. markets. While the group is not a sales entity, it has engaged in work to standardize underwriting guidelines across major markets to better leverage national and multi-market sales opportunities.